lmi

Re: [lmi] Problem with tabbing or focus

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] Problem with tabbing or focus
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 01:50:58 +0100

Hello Greg!

> Here's another problem with Tab-key traversal. I believe it's a
> different problem, because it affects wxRadiobox but not the
> other controls I've tested.
>
> Now the Tab key must be pressed twice to move to "Select #2",
> and Shift-Tab must be pressed twice to move back to "That".
> In both those cases, one keypress should suffice.

Exactly! This strange behaviour was due to the RadioBox accepting
unconditionally the focus, hense it should have used the behaviour of
its base class wxWindow and to check if the controls is disabled and
shown. Thank you for reporting it! Vadim has fixed it in the HEAD a
couple of minutes ago.

--
Eugene