[Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:20:42 +0000

Hi Henry,

LTIB will find the headers in rootfs in preference to the toolchain.

To add this flag, it would probably work by changing the spec file to:

CFLAGS="-DZ_PREFIX" \
./configure --enable-shared --host=$CFGHOST --build=%{_build} \

What does this flag do, and do you know why the things it turns on in
zconf.h are not enabled by default?

Regards, Stuart