[Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:08:03 +0000

Hi Henry,

Are you using the LTIB from an iso image, if so what version? or are you
using the version from bitshrine/savannah?  The reason I ask is that I
pending merge out to bitshrine/savannah that makes pkg_config work
properly in a cross compiled environment and possibly that will help you
(you won't need to specify the pkg_config files on configure line).  If
you have a recent Freescale ISO it will already have these updates.

I didn't understand your question about Z_PREFIX ?

Regards, Stuart