[Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:25:22 +0000

Hi Henry,

Do you have the date/identification tag for the iso so I can find out if
it contains the pkg_config updates.  Maybe that stuff still needs some
work?

I am trying to get an up to date merge out to Savannah/bitshrine in the
next few weeks.  I've been busy on other project, but I'm back on it
now.

Any help and contributions you can make would be appreciated.

Regards, Stuart