[Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX

From: hong zhang
Subject: [Ltib] Re: add -DZ_PREFIX
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stuart,

Yes. 20070128 is kernel 2.6.19.2. Another one is
20071008 is kernel 2.6.22 that I am not using.

1. I do not find pkg-config in rootf/usr/bin in
20070128.

2. directfb.pc and lite.pc are in /usr/lib/pkgconfig.
   inside directfb.pc, Cflags=-I/usr/include/direcfb
   but inside lite.pc, Cflags does not have
   -I/usr/include/lite. This causes build error for
   DFBTerm depends on lite.

How do I make lite.pc includes
Cflags=-I/usr/include/lite where lite header files
sit?

Where can I get pkg-config?

---henry