Re: lynx-dev gettext() question #2

From: Kari E. Hurtta
Subject: Re: lynx-dev gettext() question #2
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 10:58:45 +0200 (EET)

Leonid Pauzner:
> It was proposed just before the releasing 2.8,
> concerning case-insensitive search, but nobody
> have contributed the mapping table (we find another workaround).

For case in-sensitive search:

Lynx uses unicode for mapping characters between different charset,
right ?

Unicode gives also methods to do case insensitive seach.

Pick files:         /Public/UNIDATA         README.TXT

First file is required to be included that second file can be redistributed.

For case insensitive search columns 12,13,14 gives needed information.

/ Kari Hurtta