lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 8-bit chars and LYgetstr

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 8-bit chars and LYgetstr
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:36:10 -0500 (EST)

> Again, I tried mapping various chars in .lynx-keymaps and
> found it worked with ncurses, but I still lost the same chars (alt135, 139)
> using slang.

I'm lost track - what type of terminal (or emulator) are you using?
(iirc, you're running under some version of BSD).

135 = 0x87
139 = 0x8b

Both are C1 (control) characters, though I don't know that they have any
particular meaning.  So perhaps slang is simply stripping them out.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden