Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Xerces library problem

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Xerces library problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:52:42 +0200

tek <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On 07/12/2010 02:22 PM, Volker Grabsch wrote:
>> Note that we don't have that issue in Mingw-cross-env. More general,
>> that issue shouldn't be present in any recent MinGW system.
>>

> I did not post here for my OpenGL issues, essentially because I did not
> investigate it enough already and I guess mingw-cross-env is not
> concerned about it since it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere.
> [...]
> Now for the details of cross-compiling it: at link time, I have some
> undefined references related to shader calls only (like glUseProgram()
> etc...). Besides of that, all other OpenGL calls do not seem to be a
> problem.

Please provide a minimal test program that reproduces the error.

Maybe someone on this list likes to try to make it run, which is
sometimes a funny excercise.

Even if we aren't able to help you, creating a minimal program
is never wasted time. You'll have to provide it when you ask at
other places, too. And you'll learn more about the problem by
creating it.

(Sometimes preparing the minimal program is enough for me to
 see where the error occurs, and to fix it without having to
 ask for help anymore.)

Greets,
Volker

--