Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Illegal SSE instruction

From: tek
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Illegal SSE instruction
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:13:10 +0200

On 07/16/2010 02:17 PM, Volker Grabsch wrote:
tek<address@hidden>  schrieb:
Everything works now (attached patch).

I tested it with:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/file/249a63832bc8/src/xerces-test.cpp

There was an "illegal instruction" deep inside the
XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() call. It appeared to be that my target
CPU lacked support for SSE2 instruction set.
Thanks for the contribution! I just included it:
http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/a98b5ebc4719

Note that I usually give credit to all contributors, even
on small patches. However, I can't give proper credit to an
anonymous / pseudonymous contribution.

So if you don't mind, just keep it that way and everything is fine.
However, if you'd like to get credit for your work, please consider
contributing under your real name.

Ho yes, sorry, that's not really because I want to be anonymous here, but I usually avoid putting my name everywhere on the net...

But because this is my first contribution ever for anything official, a bit of posterity would be nice after all (however small the contribution is) :)

My name is Alexandre Bacquart.

Regards,

--
Alex