[Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 02:06:39 +0200

Dear Mingw-cross-env developers,

It is really, really time to prepare a new release. So please
withhold any new packages and features until after the release.

Instead, please upgrade all remaining packages, check the whole
build on your system(s) and report any issues. Thanks!

BTW, I thought about creating a "stable" branch for that purpose,
but I think it is better to have some defined time where we really
put aside any new stuff and fully concentrate on finishing things.
That's why I think the absense of a separate branch puts pressure
into the right direction, at least for now and for this particular
project.

Greets,
Volker

--