Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:02:16 +1000

Hi Volker,

On 2 October 2010 10:06, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Mingw-cross-env developers,
>
> It is really, really time to prepare a new release. So please
> withhold any new packages and features until after the release.

I'd like to include ffmpeg [1] in this release, it's well tested and
the only hold-up is the new requirement for yasm. It's unavoidable and
has packages on all systems, so should be okay to add.

> Instead, please upgrade all remaining packages, check the whole
> build on your system(s) and report any issues. Thanks!

My only open issue is the glib/gcc/osx one [2]. I'll try to summarise
it and propose a solution.

Cheers,

Tony

[1]