Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.16
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 14:58:48 +1000

On 2 October 2010 18:55, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:

>> On 2 October 2010 10:06, Volker Grabsch<address@hidden>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Instead, please upgrade all remaining packages, check the whole
>>> build on your system(s) and report any issues. Thanks!
>>
>> My only open issue is the glib/gcc/osx one [2]. I'll try to summarise
>> it and propose a solution.
>>

> These are the unsolved problems I am aware of:
>
> plotmm needs an update macro.
>
> sdl_sound might have a problem with the update macro.
>
> See last message from Nikos. His test application cannot link to sdl_sound.
> MIght point to a problem in sdl_sound or possibly to mingw-cross-env
> environment.

So all the above seem to be resolved now, the latest tip (1256) is
building successfully on the following:

FreeBSD 8.1 i386
FreeBSD 8.1 amd64 (nsis removed)
Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.6
Ubuntu 10.4 i386
Ubuntu 10.4 x86_64

The only remaining (optional) issues are updating glib to the release
version and including ffmpeg.

Cheers,

Tony