Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] package python: compiles on multi-target

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] package python: compiles on multi-target
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 14:10:03 +1100

Hi Alois,

On 09/02/2013, at 2:14 AM, Alois Schloegl <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've managed to cross-compile python 3.3.0 [1]. After some hazzles, also
> the need for wine is gone.
>
> I'm not sure about the install step, which files should go where. It
> would be great if anyone could have a look.

It looks like you're building a python.exe that I imagine would be placed into
some sort of staging directory, ready for packaging and distribution. In that
case, you can "install" it somewhere that makes sense according to your setup.
I'm not entirely clear on what you're trying to do.

Cheers,

Tony

P.S. Apologies for not replying to your pull request - it appeared to be mixed
up between master/multi-target and was too big to make sense of. In the future,
could you separate each new package into it's own request and also bear in mind
that we generally only include libraries, not applications?