[Mldonkey-users] donkey servers

From: Ralf Schmitt
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] donkey servers
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:36:59 +0200

Hello mldonkey-users,

  ok now I know that the overnet port of mldonkey is randomly
  generated every "first start" of mldonkey so my problem with port
  mapping is solved.

  Now I let mldonkey run just at night, because i tooks ALL my bandwith
  at day and I can't browse anymore. But now cvs 5-10-02 doesn't
  connects any edonkey server at all. I type 'c' but mldonkey doesn't
  care and with zero servers I can't search anything 8(. It would be
  great to have some readable output from the core like "trying to connect
  server xyz" or "server xyz refused connection"
  to be sure mldonkey is doing something.

  Hope someone got the same problems or can help me. '?' shows me
  about 30 commands and I don't know where to read about their use.
  for example whats the meaning of jg 'join master server' and how do
  i use it?

  at the moment ocaml and sockets programming is a little bit to much
  for me to look at the sources myself.

  sorry for my bad english.

--
mfG