Re: Probably a Bug? Was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: donkey servers

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: Probably a Bug? Was: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: donkey servers
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:15:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> SH> Check, if enable_edonkey is still true in downloads.ini.
> I noticed yesterday morning that mldonkey had quit to do anything
> within the night. After some time of confusion i noticed that
> enable_edonkey was false - i never changed that.
> Had anyone else seen this effect? Bug?

I posted this issue about one week ago the first time. I thought it was
in conjunction with mldonkeywatch, but it isn't. Someone replied that
he got the same problem.

Seems to be a bug. But I don't know what is triggered to cause this.

> I downloaded latest CVS about 2 days ago - never had such Problems
> with the CVS version i used before (about 2-3 weeks old).

Same with me..
I hope this will not happen when I'm on seminar the next week. :D

-Roland