Re: [Monotone-devel] A vote for propagation (debian branch)

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] A vote for propagation (debian branch)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 02:07:08 -0700

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 10:07:08AM +0200, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> It seems like Tomas Fasth came back into the game recently.  Tomas,
> are you with us?  Ya got anything to say?

Last I heard he was suggesting that Shaun Jackman take over the
package -- though Tomas is still listed as the developer in the
archive, and I never heard anything either way, so dunno what the
status is.  Anyway, CC'ing Shaun to draw his attention to this
thread...

(Which is also available as
  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.devel/6926
in case you haven't been following it.)

Linguistics is arguably the most hotly contested property in the academic
realm. It is soaked with the blood of poets, theologians, philosophers,
philologists, psychologists, biologists and neurologists, along with
whatever blood can be got out of grammarians. - Russ Rymer