[Monotone-devel] A vote for propagation (debian branch)

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] A vote for propagation (debian branch)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:09:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I've been running a server as well as my local client using the
nvm.debian branch.  As far as I can tell, it works without flaw.

So I wonder, is there any reason not to propagate the changes in that
branch back to nvm?  If need be, that propagation has my vote!

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/