Re: [Monotone-devel] list branches on server?

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] list branches on server?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:10:49 -0600

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Timothy Brownawell <address@hidden> wrote:

The two that come to mind are
 * different (and therefore annoying) build system

100% agree, however with plain asio we don't need to pull in boost and its sucky build system so this shouldn't be an issue.

  * version skew wrt libstdc++, eg boost and monotone have
  different ideas of what exactly an std::string looks like

Fantastic. Can you elaborate on this? I wonder how it's even possible when boost is built with the same libstdc++ as monotone on my machine?

Cheers,
Derek