myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: BioCatalogue users survey

From: Franck Tanoh
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: BioCatalogue users survey
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:59:44 +0000

Hello everyone,

May I remind you to consider completing the BioCatalogue users' survey
(https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FN5RXLC) if you have not done it yet,
please.  It will take you 5min. Your responses will provide us with
valuable feedback and aid in ongoing improvement of the BioCatalogue
and its content.

Thank you to all of you who have completed it so far

Regards,
Franck