pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.91 and other things

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.91 and other things
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:43:21 -0700

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:50:20AM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
>> Yes, that nastiness has been fixed.  non-modified characters are so
>> much more pleasant...
>
> so is there a plan to keep the old character mappings, or will you just
> stick with the ones that are already in .11.91?

There may be some tweaks to conform to the Gnome 2 usability guidelines,
but other than that I'll stick with the 0.11.91 shortcuts for awhile.
My fingers get confused just like everyone else's after changes like this.

> aha, that explains it.  no biggie..  I'll probably stick with .11.3 until
> I can figure out how to change my gtk2 theme, and then won't go back again
> after that..  (I use a very dark theme, and the default light gtk2 theme
> seriously bothers my eyes in comparison).

http://www.lucidus.uklinux.net/ has a couple of gtk2 themes up.
I don't know if gtk themes work under gtk2, but perhaps their site has info.