pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] One minor problem I have with pan

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] One minor problem I have with pan
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:17:35 +0100

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:59:54 -0500
Jeff Vian <address@hidden> wrote:

| The link is indicated as such, such as
|            http://pan.rebelbase.com/pan-toolbar-first-draft.png
| but when I click/double click/ etc there is no response.

Hmmm... I seem to have quite the opposite. Since the GTK2 move, whenever I
double-click a URL, it opens 3 times!

--
T. Inkster {e-mail tobyink<at>goddamn.co.uk}{web goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/}
{please encrypt private e-mails goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/personal/pgp.html}

She often gave herself very good advice (though she very seldom followed
it).
                -- Lewis Carroll