pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan fails to deal with non-Latin usernames(Windows)

From: Roman
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan fails to deal with non-Latin usernames(Windows)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 21:59:35 +0400

But now I have another question.  Why are you running pan as
administrator on MS?

Well... let's just say for historical reasons. I didn't create a limited account early, and now it'complicated because I'll have to set/import configuration for most applications again. But it's on my to-do list, mind you. 8=] This is just a home machine, so the only one who can get pwned is me. :-P

Either way, pan has an obvious bug in that it should be using the proper
localized character-set,

Back on topic, eh? 8=]

Roman

P.S. Interesting mutations of spaces in the topic. Incoherent i18 strikes again?