Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Transactions with third-party

From: Jim
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Transactions with third-party
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:15:12 -0700

Chris, Miles:

Thanks for the input, gents.

Looking at the class.sessions.db.inc code it is clear to me that for the
hidden input fields the site should be sending to a third-party merchant
commerce destination should be

<input type="hidden" name="accepturl"
    value="<?php echo $SuccessURL ?>

<input type="hidden" name="declineurl"
    value="<?php echo $FailureURL ?>

where

$SuccessURL =
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->session->link('/ConfirmOrder/OrderSuccess.php');
$FailureURL  =
$GLOBALS['phpgw']->session->link('/ConfirmOrder/OrderFailure.php');

    where     /ConfirmOrder is relative to PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT.

It is also evident ot me that the resulting HTML should be of the form
<input type="hidden" name="accepturl"
    value =
"http://www.mydomain.com/PHPGW_SERVER_ROOT/ConfirmOrder/OrderSuccess.php?ses
sionID">

since the result of calling link($url) is

$url .= '?' . $sessionID

However, when I look at the source HTML if I do the above shows no GET
params at all, just the full URL with path.

What am I doing wrong?

Switching between db and php4 for sessions_type appears to have no affect.

I have tried this with and without cookies being used for sessionid.

Please kindly advise.

-- Thank you.

Jim