Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Templates class, CSS support and print vie

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Templates class, CSS support and print view support
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:58:21 +0000

Templates that fail to support themes annoy me.  For instance the Linux at Work
template is a great layout but the coloring is really painfull to those of us
that
aren't color blind.  So I made a copy of the template, made it support themes,
and
now I'm happy.

The "right" way would be to make a theme to go with your template, like
idsociety
has.