Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] feature freeze and branching of trunk

From: Dr. Christian Böttger
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] feature freeze and branching of trunk
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:53:10 +0200

sorry for being late on this issue - I was really busy trying to get some new contracts enabling me to pay my living costs - which somehow has a higher priority than timely repsonses to phpGW lists posts...

Dave Hall schrieb:

I think we have all waited long enough for 0.9.18.  I propose that on 1
June 2008 we branch trunk to create the 0.9.18 branch.  The first alpha
of the core will be released on the same day.

I hope that we can move quickly from an alpha to a beta release.

well, I do hope the same, but I'm less optimistic.

What do people think?

Good move!

This one should have come from my side ...

Christian aka bofh42
Release Coordinator

*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
Dr. Christian Böttger (Dipl.Phys.) DF5OP        Open Source Broker
EMail address@hidden / address@hidden