protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] automake 1.6.3

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] automake 1.6.3
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:25:36 +0200

Hi Tapio,

> while you updated automake, aclocal was updated too.
> aclocal generates some macros which are then used by autoconf and
> automake and if your aclocal is too new autoconf gets confused...
>
> possible solutions:
> 1. update autoconf too

both are alrady installed ...

address@hidden mustuxlib]$ autoc
autoconf-2.13  autoconf-2.5x

> 2. or istall both both versions of automake (1.4 and 1.6)

actually I would prefer to use the rpm versions, but then rpm denies the
installation of both packages.

Is it possible to keep my actual setup (automake-1.6 autoconf-2.13
autoconf-2.5x)?
Because KINO use it too and, even thouh, it compiles fine.

greetings
Reinhard