protux-devel

Re: [Protux-devel] automake 1.6.3

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] automake 1.6.3
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:25:42 +0200

Hi Tiigel,

Yes, same situation here ...

address@hidden mustuxlib]$ ls -l /usr/bin/autoconf
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           29 Oct  8 22:43 /usr/bin/autoconf ->
../lib/autoconf/ac-wrapper.pl*

but the wrapper seems to be not overriden/ignored, because there is another
error after renaming this wrapper ...

address@hidden mustuxlib]$ make -f admin/Makefile.common
*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
make: autoconf: Command not found
make: *** [cvs] Error 127

so it seems I have to make some changes in this script, but I don't know how
:-(

any idea?

greetings
Reinhard