pspp-dev

Re: Icons in *.ico format for psppire (MS Windows)

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: Icons in *.ico format for psppire (MS Windows)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 05:17:17 -0800 (PST)

Harry, so you tell me might not be the best option, but left available modified icons in *.ico format from my repository.

https://github.com/bedf/PSPPire-artwork/tree/master/mswindows_icons

I'm not a developer, but look into how to proceed using ImageMagick (or wait if Jonh can automate the process).

Regards
--
Bastián Díaz