qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Mac keyboard not supported

From: Laurent Amon
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Mac keyboard not supported
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:40:07 +0100

Hi,

I would like to know if other mac users have trouble using their mac keyboards with current CVS.

Setup : Host Mac OS X 10.3 with TiBook or Pro keyboard, Guest Win98. I have a French keyboard but also tested with US mapping.

The keyboard mapping is completely shot up. I posted a patch a while back for an older version, but the patch was not very clean. Has anybody written a mac (french or us) keymap file?

Rgds,

Lga.