qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] USB Tablet Emulation

From: Brad Campbell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] USB Tablet Emulation
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:27:58 +0400

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
With Xorg from CVS, the evdev driver segfaults.  This is apparently expected
behavior.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.  It works quite nicely under
Win2k.
Here is the vnc patch to go on top of that and the latest cvs.

Before anybody complains: vnc.c needs a major cleanup (what with all that magic mouse stuff), and there are more things in the patch, like releasing Ctrl+Alt just before savevm'ing.

Not complaining at all. I was looking at removing the magic mouse stuff but that would then remove functionality for clients that currently can't use the hid-abs support. So I left it there and patched it up to work.

My feeling is with the current functionality for mice, vnc is probably reaching the point where it could be merged.