qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC, PATCH] Host AIO support detection, OpenBSD host s

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC, PATCH] Host AIO support detection, OpenBSD host support
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:08:06 -0500

Hi Todd,

Todd T. Fries wrote:
I am responsible for that.  Back when the qemu siginfo stuff was in use
it was necessary.

Sorry for the extra cruft, will look for cleaning it when qemu releases
next..

It would be good to get SVN working consistently on OpenBSD/sparc. We're probably a ways off from another release as we still have regressed platforms due to the addition of TCG.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Looking forward to the next release with OpenBSD/sparc running inside
qemu ;-)

Thanks,