Re: [RP] dockapps

From: Kevin Geiss
Subject: Re: [RP] dockapps
Date: Fri Jul 9 23:41:01 2004

here ya go.

the hard part was setting up the frames by hand the first time. frestore
brings them back perfectly every time I log in though.

one trick I found: once all the clients are started and the frames
are restored, it's best to empty all the frames out first ("select -")
to make sure that some client isn't already displayed in the wrong frame.

I also was running two instances of 'wmnet', one for eth0 (wired) and
one for eth1 (wireless). so I had to make sure those two had the correct
number right away since they had the same name. I could have re-titled
them also I guess but I'm used to using numbers.