rule-list

[Rule-list] links web browser [not lynx] has text & graphics versions

From: Eugene Wong
Subject: [Rule-list] links web browser [not lynx] has text & graphics versions
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:57:32 -0800

Has anybody tried links? It can be run in text mode or graphics mode. It is extremely fast, and would be great with TinyX. The text mode has color. There are screen shots for the graphics mode, and text modes.

atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/index.html
artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/

I'm quite excited about this. Be sure to let me know what you think.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong