[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PLUTO Padova

From: nick
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PLUTO Padova
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:57:04 -0700

Andrea Brugiolo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: PLUTO Padova
System name: pluto-pd

We would like to set up this project in order to manage the many tasks we are
starting
or maintaining at our LUG, the \"PLUTO Padova - LUG Padova\", an Italian LUG
made up of  people fond of GNU, Free Software and GNU/Linux in particular.
These tasks go from simply maintaining the web pages in cooperation to
organizing the PLUTO Meeting (when we host in Padova the annual edition), to
sharing information about the state of the LAN we are building at the Ex
Macello (we are not yet connected to the Wide net) and the like, and, in short,
for managing all what we can by means of the \'project tasks\', which seem to
be quite effective tools for it.
Our pages at present are hosted at the DEI, you can see them at
http://www.dei.unipd.it/info/linux (but we do not have, so we need, a CVS
repository
to maintain them cooperatively).