[Savannah-register-public] [task #5204] Submission of markonvert

From: Francesco Poli
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5204] Submission of markonvert
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:23:37 +0100

Hello!

I am well aware of the difficulties that a relicensing effort may pose. On
the other hand, I'm not willing to license my work under yet unknown terms
and conditions. I will relicense when GPLv3 is out, *if and only if* I like
it and consider it a license suitable for releasing Free Software.

I am following the GPLv3 drafting process and I commented the first public
draft: I'm currently not happy with the directions the FSF is taking. I'll
see if the final text of GPLv3 is got right...

I'm sorry for any hassle caused by my single-lincesing choice, but it's the
price to pay when you cannot be sure that future versions of the license will
be better than the current one...

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5204>