[Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account

From: Ray Wang
Subject: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:45:26 +0800

Dear sirs,

I have sent some emails for asking for transferring a deleted account
several times,
and I also sent a email to address@hidden list. but no
one replied yet.
So I ask this question here, and I know savannah admins were busy to
resolve the data loss
problem, but it appears that awesome admins restored the data these
days, great and congrats!

I noticed there was no emails in savannah-users list at least in 3
days, so I assume the recovery is over.
and I raise my problem again, could someone help me to resolve?

Thank you very much indeed!

Ray Wang
 - Free As In Freedom