Re: [Simulavr-devel] call for review documentation / manual

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] call for review documentation / manual
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 20:56:36 +0100

Hi Petr,

There has been multiple releases before. Users do not know the code
base is different.

Right. But "first release" means for me first release for simulavr and not only tar balls, also docu, web site and such. In the moment I'm trying to build windows image. As I see, the abort function (option -a) dosn't work. All other from regression test runs succesfull.

Both the PDF and SIG are 404.

Try it again, maybe the mirroring on savannah hasn't distributed all files to all mirrors.

Binaries compiled with MinGW run on Windows just fine, they do not
need cygwin DLLs or anything. There is no advantage of releasing a VS
build in addition to a MinGW build. VS builds have no extra feature
and have limited capability of loading ELF files when not using GDB,
due to some issues with libbfd.

Ok, then I'll use my windows binaries for release.

cu, Thomas