sketch-devel

Re: Help on 0.7

From: C. Ecker
Subject: Re: Help on 0.7
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 14:19:48 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for the answer. Of cause I see a lot of things to do with skencil
0.7. However, I would prefer to know exactly what has to be done. This is
Bernhards project and I guess he has certain ideas in mind of how things
should be in the end.

OK, I had a look at the CVS repositry. I think it is not too far from
beein usable. What is really missing are many dialogs. So, I will start by
repairing the object and palette panels. Is anyone else working on that ?

I think it would be much easier to contribute if there would be clear
tasks. I noted that many things are started e.g. translucency but
unfinished. Probably we should try to finish the core functionalty in
first place. Is there some sort of release plan ?

Christof