sketch-devel

Re: Help on 0.7

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: Help on 0.7
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 19:33:26 +0200

"C. Ecker" <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, I had a look at the CVS repositry. I think it is not too far from
> beein usable. What is really missing are many dialogs. So, I will start by
> repairing the object and palette panels.

Sounds good.

> Is anyone else working on that ?

AFAIK nobody is really working on Skencil itself at the moment, not even
me.

> I think it would be much easier to contribute if there would be clear
> tasks.

Yes.  I'll try to come up with some specific tasks and put them into the
task manager at savannah.

> I noted that many things are started e.g. translucency but
> unfinished.

The translucency stuff is there because someone, David Boddie in this
case, started to implement it.

> Probably we should try to finish the core functionalty in
> first place. Is there some sort of release plan ?

I don't have any specific plans apart from wanting to get it at least as
usable as 0.6 before a release.  That means mostly the completion of the
GUI.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/