sketch-devel

Re: Help on 0.7

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: Help on 0.7
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:44:09 +0200

Hi Christof,

On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 02:19:48PM +0200, C. Ecker wrote:
> Thanks for the answer. Of cause I see a lot of things to do with skencil
> 0.7. However, I would prefer to know exactly what has to be done. This is
> Bernhards project and I guess he has certain ideas in mind of how things
> should be in the end.

of course!

It just happens that Bernhard sometime does not have time for Skencil
for a couple of days and that should not keep you or anybody from
starting to code.  ;)

This is a Free Software project after all
and Skencil needs more help to make it to the next level
independent of Bernhard's time.

Best,
        Bernhard R.