Force speechd to send audio to wireless headset?

From: Matt - Envrin Group
Subject: Force speechd to send audio to wireless headset?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 05:40:25 -0700

Yep, got it all figured out now thanks to Luke's help.  Playing with
the PulseAudio settings was all that's needed.

Unfortunately, not the ideal solution I was hoping for though.  Might
just be the headphones, but they were $100, so should be decent.
There's a very slight delay with them, which is totally fine if you're
just playing around and watching videoes or listening to music, but
not so great when you're hammering out work @ 100wpm with screen
reader.  Oh well, was definitely a good idea in concept.

Thank again with your help, and playing with pulseaudio settings
worked perfectly.

Matt