swarm-gis

I am signed up for this list but have never received any messages. Do p

From: Leslie Henrickson
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 17:09:05 -0700

At 04/05/2000Wednesday02:43 PM, you wrote:
Can you advise me of how I may now reach Chris Langton by means other than
the Santa Fe Institute? Thanks you, Brad Parks

Bradley O. Parks
Environmental Research Scientist III
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES)/
Department of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology
Campus Box 216, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 80309-0216
Tel: 303-497-6330, Fax: 303-497-6513
Email: address@hidden
address@hidden

  Swarm-GIS is for discussion of Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
  and their integration or use with Swarm. For list administration
  needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to
  <address@hidden> with "help" in the body of the message.