swarm-gis

Re: I am signed up for this list but have never received any messages. D

From: Kevin S. Lim
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:37:10 -0400

Hi Leslie,

This list doesn't get too much traffic.  In fact, these past 2 messages are
the first ones I've ever received.  Most traffic in in the swarm-support
list.  There doesn't appear to be too many people using Swarm integrated
with a GIS or spatial data.

Cheers,
- Kevin

Kevin S. Lim - B.Sc.(Env) - MES Candidate
Department of Geography - University of Waterloo
www.fes.uwaterloo.ca/u/klim  ICQ#52585289