Swarm on MacUnix

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Swarm on MacUnix
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 13:20:41 +0100 (MET)

hi all
 I have compiled, with a few tips, Swarm on Machten, a Unix for Macintosh
system.
Now it works on Quadra 950 with 36Mb ram and 1Gb hard disk, and on a
Powerbook (8M ram e 500Mb Hd)
Actually I'm trying to port Swarm on MAchten for PPC, But nowadays I have
not much time to dedicate  to the compilation.
A friend of mine has a PowerMac 9500 and it sould be interesting to
compare the speed of many computers running Swarm.
See You
 Ciao to everybody.
                                    ALEX