Re: The Weekly Pheromone Vol. 3, Issue 1

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: The Weekly Pheromone Vol. 3, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 14:29:22 +0200

        Hi to all,

        I'm not completely sure that this is the right list for this posting,
but
... I'm following the reply-to of the Weekly Pheromone.

        The news about the Swarm Development Program are wonderful. This is very
important for me, as I'm planning to start (in September or in October) a
permanent seminar on Agent Based Modeling and Swarm, in my Department of
Economics (Dipartimento di Scienze economiche e finanziarie “G.Prato”), in
the University of Turin. If other 'swarmers' in the same area would be
interested in cooperating, I'll be very happy.

        Always following the news about the Swarm Development Program, a 2¢
idea: the suggestion of creating a Swarm Journal, in electronic form, to
publish short and long papers about ABM and Swarm: theoretical discussions,
preliminary draft, comparative works ...

        I hope you are having a good summer, yours Pietro Terna

discussion of the technical details of the day