Re: Some goodies

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: Some goodies
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:40:35 +0200

Meraviglioso! (For non italian speakers: wonderful)!

Only two little typing errors:

- in HeatbugsObserverSwarm.h, the link to 'For an explanation of the
@interface directive' looks for explain_interface.htm, missing of the final l

- in HeatbugsBatchSwarm.h, the same link looks for explain_import.html

Yours, Pietro