Probing string variables

From: Phil Knight
Subject: Probing string variables
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:51:41 +0100

I'm probably missing something really obvious, but here goes anyway...

I've got a string variable in my modelswarm (could be String object or
*char - I don't really care) which I want to use to specify the name of
a file containing initialisation parameters. How do I create a probe for
it so that its value (i.e. the string itself) appears in the probe map
for my modelswarm?

Thanks in advance
--
Phil Knight