Re: SWARM Boids

From: Eric Werk
Subject: Re: SWARM Boids
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 19:57:16 +0200

Thanks Marcus!

I have now implemented a Polygon class as a subslass of
CanvasItem. I used my "Vector" class to represent points
and have a list of vectors, which defines the polygon.

I'm quite happy with the result! :-)

I use 3 general, non-standard classes: PriorityQueue for
selecting the closest Boid, Vector for 2D vector math and
Polygon. I guess I should use some Collection class in
stead of PriorityQueue...

As before, the code is in: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~werk/swarm/boid/
Tared and gzip'd file is
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~werk/swarm/boid/boid.tar.gz