swarm-2.2-pretest-2 running problems

From: Mamei Marco (NRC/Boston)
Subject: swarm-2.2-pretest-2 running problems
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:22:54 -0500

Hi everyone,
I have some problems in running java simulations from the cygwin shell.
I usually go to the directoyr in which my classes are located and then I
run from there
sh /swarm-2.2/bin/javaswarm StartBug

It gives me:

Internal error: caught an unexpected exception
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
java/lang/NullPointerException
...then it dumps Kaffe.exe ...

Now my classpath contains swarm.jar and I didn't make anything strange
during the installation.
Moreover the same application runs (with some problems) under JBuilder

Any clues?

Thanks
MArco