Thanks!

From: Makoto Igarashi
Subject: Thanks!
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:04:36 +0900

Dear Rick,
Thank you for your help.

In message "Re: How does the agent know other's information?"
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:24:35 -0500
Rick Riolo <address@hidden> wrote:
> if i understand your question, then
> building on the codes below, one could just do this:
>
>   id otherBug;
>
>   if ( (otherBug = [world getObjectAtX: newX Y: newY]) != nil ) ) {
>       [otherBug getHaveEaten];
>   }
>
> assuming the Bug's have a getHaveEaten method, of course.

This is the answer for my question, and sorry for my strange English. I
did not understand [world getObjectAtX: newX Y: newY], but understand
now. The solution works perfectly. Thanks again.

Regards,

--

_ mailto:address@hidden